Sequoia’s habitat restoration and planning services are rooted in our understanding of the natural world and how a project’s habitat is influenced by the geology, geomorphology, hydrology, and climate of a region.
Ultimately, the wildlife in a project area are attracted to suitable habitat and onsite resources; through our design and planning, we can create a platform for species restoration, starting with the soil and leading to the tree canopies.
RESTORATION PLANNING & DESIGN
- Revegetation and restoration plans
- Seed sourcing and procurement
- Species-specific planting lists
RESTORATION MONITORING AND REPORTING
- Baseline reporting, photo documentation and long-term reporting
- Compliance monitoring
- Reporting requirements for submittal to agency personnel
HABITAT CREATION, DESIGN AND BUILD (PARTNERSHIP)
- Feasibility assessments
- Conceptual planning and design
- Installation of restoration and mitigation plans
- Landscape maintenance and monitoring